[aisle] Library helpers in middle school

DeForest, Carrie cdeforest at sd12.org
Wed Sep 8 14:38:07 CDT 2021

Hi! I have students assigned to me during our homeroom period, so I am
going to try having library helpers (2 per day) to help with checking
in/out during that time. I'll also come up with some other tasks.

I was hoping to have 5 helpers, but I had over 35 apply so far! I can
probably train 10 or so and rotate so each partner group gets 1 day per
week.

My question is... has anyone had to pick and choose before? How did you go
about this, if so?

Thanks for any insight!

Carrie DeForest
Roselle D12