[aisle] Standards Alignment Project HELP

sia p milknhoneee77 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 12:17:03 CDT 2021

I am excited to see people engaged with our standards and starting the
discussion of unpacking them!

Please be on the look out for an email to the list serv calling for
volunteers to join a Standards Task Force (pending approval). We will be
working on aligning with AASL.

Personally, I unpack standards in my content teams using common core and
then look for commonalities/crosswalks with our ISAIL standards. Our state
standards do have documents by grade level which I find helpful.

I also use IL SEL Goals, ISTE Standards for Students and WIDA. My admin
really don't know our library standards so I try to focus on what they are
familiar with and add in library standards that relate.

Hope that helps!

Sia

On Mon, Sep 13, 2021, 11:06 AM Wyatt, Paula via AISLE <