[aisle] AISLE Conference

Conference Chair (South) AISLE conchairsouth at aisled.org
Tue Sep 14 09:46:12 CDT 2021

Good Morning!  As the deadline to Early Bird Registration draws near we are
getting more questions about the website.  At this time AISLE is still in
transition from one web management company to another and so our webpages
are not updated.
*However,* we have a fantastice Conference Website that contains all of the
information that you need.  Go here to register, reserve a hotel room,
discover the Featured Speakers and Concurrent Sessions, and check out the
Sunday Mystery Whodunit event!

https://sites.google.com/aisled.org/everychildschoolalibrarian/

--
*Peggy Burton*