[aisle] Evaluating sources in Middle School

Neha Thakkar nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 14:52:17 CDT 2021

We use CARS (and amp up/ramp down to students' needs, this year everything
feels slow as molasses! I refer back to CARS when using any other website
evaluation tool), and I showed them the All About Explorers
<https://www.allaboutexplorers.com/> website and we figured out that there
might be something amiss...then I had them read a Zombie article and decide
if it was real or bogus. We literally walked through it step by step and
then I let them have conversations and fill out the tool. Let me know if
you want more info =)

Neha Thakkar
M.Ed, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her/hers
630-452-5317
| nehathakkar114 at gmail.com
Socials: @mrsthakkar <https://maps.google.com/?q=Socials:+@mrsthakkar>Pronounce
My Name <https://namedrop.io/nehathakkar1>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/neha-thakkar-43a841b/>
<http://instagram.com/mrsthakkar> <http://facebook.com/mrsthakkar>
<http://twitter.com/mrsthakkar> <http://thakkarsthinkers.blogspot.com/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2VTjJP72SJCfvDVFAyl2w> [image:
Pronounce My Name] <https://www.pinterest.com/mrsthakkar>

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 5:13 PM Milos, Rebecca via AISLE <