[aisle] Health Occupations database or resources

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 12:32:38 CDT 2021

Hello:-)

Can anyone help me with the name of a database that focuses on Health
Occupations? And, in case my students don't have access to this database,
even through the public library, what other quality websites would have
this kind of information for research for high school students? Thank you
in advance!

Required education/training

Daily routines/life

Possible work schedules

Interests of somebody wanting to go into this profession

Skills necessary to be successful

Job outlook

Salary/health benefits information

Pros/cons of this career

Schools/colleges/trade schools that offer courses in this field

Interesting facts, photos or videos (videos can be no longer than 5 minutes)

Sources (website, book, interview)

Thank you!
--
Lori McGreal