[aisle] Diseases database or quality websites-high school

Carol Naughton cnaughton at d94.org
Thu Sep 16 13:41:29 CDT 2021

You would need to determine that for yourselves. It appears to be fairly
encyclopedic, and based on what is said about it on Wikipedia, it provides
health information to a variety of other sites and is thought to be well
researched.

*Carol Naughton*
*LRC Director, Community High School*

630-876-6400 | cnaughton at d94.org

http://www.wegolrc.org/

Currently Reading:

[image: Book Cover]Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism by Amanda Montell

[image: Google Certification Level 1 | NYSCATE]

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 1:29 PM Stephanie Mckinley-Miller via AISLE <