[aisle] Officers, Upcoming Meeting and Fall Conference

Chapter - REAL AISLE realchapter at aisled.org
Wed Sep 15 17:16:17 CDT 2021

Hello friends,
As many of you know, we lost a dedicated member of our profession and a
great friend when David Little passed away in July. David was PD
coordinator and AISLE Chapter Rep for our REAL group. If anyone is
interested in stepping up to fill one of these positions, I would
appreciate that greatly. I have attached the job descriptions below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EmKHXEKNvKfdrnIUX_RqqZ1UlygAgmHzP1qtUi2sCP0/edit?usp=sharing

Also, our annual conference is approaching quickly and early bird
registration ends September 24th. Here is a link to more information about
the in-person conference in Champaign!

https://sites.google.com/aisled.org/everychildschoolalibrarian/

I plan to get a meeting scheduled soon for our REAL Chapter group!! Hope
everyone is doing well!
Jean