[aisle] What to read after DWK

Holtz, Alan C. (BMS) holtzac at vvsd.org
Fri Sep 17 10:13:33 CDT 2021

Good morning Collective Hive Mind,

I'm putting together a bookmark for my Diary of a Wimpy Kid fans. Basically, I am following the format I used for my Dog Man<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17q7a-YLsh18pDrEqfQS33VIFaEsixHoWm5_juCW6ft0/edit?usp=sharing> or Smile<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1QEwmcVO89VXYxU01GutlrnIurhTfsI_rC2-ggS2iKAo/edit?usp=sharing> bookmarks (see link). I made these in Slides and then printed it as a PDF with 2 per page. Well, the bookmarks are based on the collection at my school. Hence, to get the next one out, I need to order more books for my dormant readers.

What I am looking for are suggestions for what to recommend/order for my DWK fans. Then I'll make up a bookmark based on what I add to our collection.

Here's what I have on the order already:

*         Planet Tad

*         Fart Quest

*         Odd Gods

*         Wink

*         Bug Boys

*         Investi GATORS

*         Last Pick

*         My Life As LOTTA

*         The Okay Witch

*         Ms. Marvel : No Normal

*         Diary of a Stinky Dead Kid

So, what reading gold have you found for your DWK fans? I'm looking for books that are strongly illustrated with plenty of gross childish humor. The more your eyes roll about a book, the better. :)

Thanks,
Alan Holtz, LMC Director for Brooks Middle School

Did you know that the word "research" appears 80 different times in the Common Core Standards?

This message is for named person(s) only. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost should mis-transmission occur. If you receive this message in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Valley View Public School District 365U reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to the views of any such entity.  This e-mail has been virus and content scanned by Valley View Public School District 365U.