[aisle] Family Reading Night

Christine Wilson wilson.christine at d46.org
Sun Sep 19 03:25:21 CDT 2021

First you need a theme.  Build on this year's school theme,  build one
around a few key presentations you want to do,  etc. Ours is actually run
by our Reading Intervention staff, sobe sure to coordinate with them. In
the Before Times, we had activities set up all over the building - library,
computer lab, cafeteria,  gym. There would be as many stations as we had
staff offers. Upon entering the building,  families got a swag bag
containing,  among other things,  a book and a map of activities.  Each
activity had a small takeaway.  Be sure to plan for all ages, as Older and
younger siblings will be there too.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021, 2:14 PM Shannon Smith via AISLE <