[aisle] Monarch Resources and Grant books

Leslie Forsman lforsman at triopiacusd27.org
Tue Sep 21 10:41:08 CDT 2021

The AISLE website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the past
few days.  That could be why you were not able to access the information.
I don't know about the grantbook sets.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 10:29 AM Kathryn Green via AISLE <

> Good morning-
>
> I just tried logging into the Monarch Resource portion of the Aisle
> website. I do not see where I am supposed to log in to find the resources.
> Am I missing something here?  I did log in as a member, but that does not
> show me Monarch and Blue stem resource lists.
>
> Does anyone know when the LBSS grant books will be delivered? Thank you!
>

> Kathryn Green
> Oregon CUSD#220
> District Librarian
> Email: liveaboveline at yahoo.com
> Phone: 815-732-5300 ext: 2235
>

> *Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. *
> *~ Joseph Addison* ~

*Leslie Forsman*
*Pre-K through 12th grade Librarian*
*7th grade Quest Instructor*
*8th grade Education to Careers Instructor*

*Triopia CUSD #27*
*2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
*Concord  IL  62631*
*217-457-2281, x1033*
*lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
*"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
*(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*