[aisle] Monarch Resources and Grant books

Lura O'Phelan ophelanl at skokie69.net
Tue Sep 21 11:44:29 CDT 2021

I've been checking regularly over the past few weeks. The 2022 Monarch
Resources don't appear to have been posted/shared on the AISLE site yet.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 10:41 AM Leslie Forsman via AISLE <

> The AISLE website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the
> past few days.  That could be why you were not able to access the
> information.
> I don't know about the grantbook sets.
>
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 10:29 AM Kathryn Green via AISLE <
>
>> Good morning-
>>
>> I just tried logging into the Monarch Resource portion of the Aisle
>> website. I do not see where I am supposed to log in to find the resources.
>> Am I missing something here?  I did log in as a member, but that does not
>> show me Monarch and Blue stem resource lists.
>>
>> Does anyone know when the LBSS grant books will be delivered? Thank you!
>>

>> Kathryn Green
>> Oregon CUSD#220
>> District Librarian
>> Email: liveaboveline at yahoo.com
>> Phone: 815-732-5300 ext: 2235
>>

>> *Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body. *
>> *~ Joseph Addison* ~
>> MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
>
> *Leslie Forsman*
> *Pre-K through 12th grade Librarian*
> *7th grade Quest Instructor*
> *8th grade Education to Careers Instructor*
>
> *Triopia CUSD #27*
> *2204 Concord Arenzville Road*
> *Concord  IL  62631*
> *217-457-2281, x1033*
> *lforsman at triopiacusd27.org <lforsman at triopiacusd27.org>*
> *"Hey, you live where the books are!" *
> *(from a preK student who saw me outside of school).*

*Mrs. Lura O'Phelan - ophelanl at skokie69.net <ophelanl at skokie69.net>*
*Madison Librarian*
*Skokie/Morton Grove School District 69*
*5100 Madison St.*

*Skokie, IL 60077*
*(847)675-3048 x1183*
*@OphelanLura*