[aisle] Tangerine -- Large Print

Tasha Squires tsquires at dg58.org
Wed Sep 22 09:11:47 CDT 2021

Thorndike is awesome for large print. I have found that students LOVE large
print so I've begun a nice collection. However, I'm not sure that they have
Tangerine though, but if you reach out to them and find out. A quick search
makes it look like they don't have it, unfortunately.

Sabine McAlpine is a contact for them and her email is
Sabine.McAlpine at cengage.com if you are interested in large print in
general.

If you want to know how I use Large Print at my school, I'd be happy to
share with anyone.

Good luck getting the specific title you need.
Tasha

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 8:09 AM Michelle Shippy via AISLE <

> Good morning,
>
> We have a student in need of a large print version of Tangerine by Edward
> Bloor.  I have checked Prairie Cat in hopes of obtaining one through ILL.
> I struck out, but I am wondering if there are any vendors who specialize
> (or where you have had luck) in large print materials.
>
> If you have other ideas/avenues I could pursue, please let me know.
>
> Michelle Shippy
> Winnebago CUSD #323
> District Librarian
>

> This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above
> addressee only and may contain CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION
> WHICH MAY BE EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. Any
> unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or
> copying of this communication or any of its attachments is strictly
> immediately notify the listed sender by reply email, and take necessary
> steps to delete the file from your system and destroy any hard copies of
> this transmission.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

Tasha Squires
O'Neill Middle School
School Librarian
tsquires at dg58.org
(630) 719-5815

Author of Library Partnerships: Making Connections Between School and
Public Libraries, 2009, Information Today, Inc.