[aisle] AISLE Fall PD Events - Announcements From AISLE Conference and PD Committees

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 22 13:26:00 CDT 2021

Jordan and Everyone,The AISLE Website is still in transition from one web company to another.  Because of this we have pushed the registration deadline for Early Bird forward to September 30th.We are hoping that the transition will be complete very soon.  We will put out an announcement as soon as everything is back up and running.  In the meantime, don't get discouraged and take a look at the Conference Website which is separate from our AISLE website:
https://sites.google.com/aisled.org/everychildschoolalibrarian/home

Peggy Burton2021 Conference Chair