[aisle] AISLE 2021 Conference Newsletter

Conference Publicity (South) AISLE conprsouth at aisled.org
Mon Sep 27 13:00:00 CDT 2021

Hello all!
    To get more information on all things conference take a look at the
AISLE 2021 Conference newsletter. Inside you will find information on the
featured speakers, sneak peeks at exhibitors, and information on the
I-Hotel and Conference Center.
      As a reminder for our in-person Conference, we are following all of
the local Covid-19 protocols, which includes indoor mask use regardless of
vaccination status, with the exception of when eating and drinking.
       We are excited to see you November 8-9 in Champaign! Remember early
bird registration has been extended to September 30!
https://sites.google.com/aisled.org/everychildschoolalibrarian/

--
Lizz Pippin (she/her)
AISLE 2021 Conference Publicity