[aisle] Website access problems

ccbell68 at gmail.com ccbell68 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 07:30:17 CDT 2021

We are working on the access to the Readers Choice resources.  Please have patience as we transition our website from one company to another.  Our first priority was membership and conference and that has been completed. Now we are focusing on Readers’ Choice.  We will let you know when they are ready.

Caroline Campbell, Registrar

Sent from my iPhone