[aisle] Facts on File

Alexandra Waldie alexandrawaldie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 08:13:44 CDT 2021

Good morning!

I am in the process of cleaning out some of the materials in our periodical
room, and we have many of the 'Facts on File' physical binders from the
60's, 70's, 80's, and 90's. They are never used and just gather dust on the
shelves. I think we could use that space more efficiently.

Any idea on how I should get rid of these? Do I donate them? Do I try to
recycle them? Is there a special way to dispose of them?

I wanted to check with this group before making any moves. I appreciate any
insight!

Alex

Alex Stegenga
Geneva High School Librarian