[aisle] online book alternatives?

Margo Newtown mnewtown at lfschools.net
Wed Sep 29 15:33:22 CDT 2021

I love Capstone Interactive.
<https://www.capstonepub.com/librarians/ebooks/interactive-ebooks>  You
would purchase the books and it will go right into Destiny...we also have
the app on the kids' ipads so they can go directly to the books and read
them.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 2:15 PM Carrie Stotz via AISLE <

> My tech department is looking for an alternative to Epic for the younger
> grades. I am a middle school librarian, so I am not well versed on the
> options for younger readers. They are not interested in Tumblebooks or Raz
> Kids. Something that offers both fiction and nonfiction options. Throw out
> some ideas, please!!! AND THANK YOU!!!!
>
> Carrie Stotz (she/her/hers)
> ITC Director
> 7th Grade Advisor
> Marie Murphy School
> 847-251-3617 ext. 124
> stotzc at avoca37.org
>
> Currently reading:* Star Fish* by Lisa Fipps
> Follow us on Twitter @Marie Murphy ITC
> <https://twitter.com/MarieMurphyITC>

Margo Newtown
Sheridan School Librarian
847-615-6078
@SHlightbulblab
*LIBRARY TAGLINE: Empowering Lifelong Readers as Learners*

--
Any communication sent or received by District 67 and/or District 115 is a
public record and may be subject to inspection or copying under the