[aisle] Banned books week activity?

Jessie Nicoson nicosonj at district87.org
Wed Sep 29 16:59:26 CDT 2021

Thank you so much!!
Mrs. Yesenia (Jessie) Nicoson
BJHS, IMC
nicosonj at district87.org
309.827.0086, ext. 1893

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 12:27 PM Flaherty, Megan via AISLE <

> Hi!
>
> I am actually about to show this presentation
> <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1G38mlQUSVP78g5aKvvlkXUybMKlMumtkIFR3eYqfo3w/edit?usp=sharing>
> on Friday and am going to place books at all of the seats with these
> bookmarks
> <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15Ip1VPr8v2XJinfz993Qyi7PYbNOP4yOc9ddU4loqB0/edit?usp=sharing>
> in them. I will ask about different books on the first page and call on
> students who are sitting with the book to explain why it has been banned or
> challenged. Feel free to use anything you want! I haven’t decided which
> video I am going to show from the presentation (Dav Pilkey or Jason
> Reynolds so have them both included). I did the #dearbanned author activity
> 2 years ago but don’t know if I will have time for it this year.
>
> Megan

THIS TRANSMISSION IS INTENDED AND RESTRICTED FOR USE BY THE ABOVE ADDRESSEE
ONLY. IT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER FEDERAL OR STATE LAW. IN THE EVENT SOME OTHER PERSON OR
ENTITY RECEIVES THIS TRANSMISSION, SAID RECIPIENT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT
ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR DUPLICATION OF THIS TRANSMISSION OR ITS
CONTENTS IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU SHOULD RECEIVE THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR,
PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY AT 309.827.6031, DELETE THE FILE FROM YOUR
SYSTEM, AND DESTROY ANY HARD COPIES OF THIS TRANSMISSION. THANK YOU.

Bloomington Public Schools School District87
Bloomington, Illinois