[aisle] Horror Books for Middle School

Jaime Pirus jaime.pirus at rc255.net
Thu Sep 30 09:38:38 CDT 2021

I'm having the same problem, but with grades 3-5, so I'd love suggestions for younger chapter book readers as well!

Jaime Pirus
District Librarian
Reed-Custer Elementary School<https://webmail.rc255.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=6BnC75yteXmTceBBG0ZyjRDbiLtPNJ2K9rYjMXLCuRFeOFjVWfvYCA..&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.rc255.net%2fRCIS%2fPages%2fdefault.aspx>
RCES Library Newsletter for Teachers<https://www.canva.com/design/DAEpWRkWosw/280e4sgyVLLidmeMrFXe9w/view?utm_content=DAEpWRkWosw&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton>
Currently Reading: Willodeen by Katherine Applegate