[aisle] Fwd: Upcoming RAILS Strategic Planning Town Hall Member Meetings

President AISLE president at aisled.org
Thu Sep 30 11:46:37 CDT 2021

Hello AISLE!

I wonder if you would be willing to help us get out the word about our
upcoming strategic planning town hall meetings? We scheduled two meetings
at 4pm in the hope of reaching more school library worker voices. Would you
be willing to share this message with your colleagues?

*AISLE,*

*As you may have heard, RAILS is working on a new strategic plan and they
would like to get input from as many different types of libraries as
possible. RAILS is holding town halls in October and November. Each town
hall is two hours long, and they are scheduled at different times to fit a
variety of schedules. *

*You can find a list of town halls and registration information on the
RAILS home page at https://www.railslibraries.info/news/252552
<https://www.railslibraries.info/news/252552>. *

*RAILS has scheduled two town halls that might be more accessible to those
working in school libraries. We really value your perspective and we hope
that you can join us for these meetings:*

*Monday, October 4th, 4pm:
https://librarylearning.org/event/2021-10-04/rails-strategic-plan-member-town-hall-meeting
<https://librarylearning.org/event/2021-10-04/rails-strategic-plan-member-town-hall-meeting>*

*Tuesday, November 16. 4pm:
https://librarylearning.org/event/2021-11-16/rails-strategic-plan-member-town-hall-meeting-0
<https://librarylearning.org/event/2021-11-16/rails-strategic-plan-member-town-hall-meeting-0>*

*Since RAILS will rely heavily on member input as we develop the new plan,
this is a great opportunity to provide feedback on the direction you would
like RAILS to take in the future. *

*Please let me know if you have any questions.*

Thanks for your consideration and let me know if there’s anything I can
clarify or if there’s anything I can do to help!

Monica Harris
Associate Executive Director
Reaching Across Illinois Library System
Burr Ridge Office