[aisle] Join the Caudill Community!!

Rebecca Caudill Award rebeccacaudillaward at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:06:52 CDT 2021

Hello!

We would like to invite you to our Caudill Community Google classroom!
<https://classroom.google.com/c/Mzk0MTgwNzYyNDAy?cjc=fxtzaey>

The purpose of this Google Classroom is to support discussions of the
Rebecca Caudill Young Readers' Book Award nominees, to share promotion and
programming ideas and activities, and to connect with RCYRBA-supporting
adults across our state.

We will host our Battle of the Book questions here, our read alikes, access
to digital downloads for posters and bookmarks, and much more!

Please be aware that you will need a personal Gmail account to access this
community. School accounts will not work.

We hope to see you there!

--

Rebecca Caudill
rebeccacaudillaward at gmail.com