[aisle] Author visit with David Biedrzycki

Kate Fiocchi fiocchi.k at sv99.org
Fri Apr 1 09:59:37 CDT 2022

I would be interested! We are in Spring Valley, IL. It's about an hour from
Peoria but it's very close to Mendota!

Kate Fiocchi
JFK Elementary School

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 2:54 PM Poole, Rachel via AISLE <

> Hello-
> Anybody in the Peoria area interested in having David Biedrzycki speak
> next year?  Our school is hoping to have him and we are looking for more
> speaking opportunities.
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Rachel Poole
> School Librarian
> Germantown Hills School
> *Be Generous and Kind Today*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
This message contains confidential information
intended only for use of the person named above and may contain protected
communication. If you have received this message in error, you are hereby
notified that dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this
message is prohibited and you are requested to notify the sender of the
message immediately at the telephone number or email address listed above
and delete this message and copies of backups thereof.