[aisle] Battle of the Books - "buzzing in" and best practices

Emily Meszaros emeszarosfsd157c at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:54:47 CDT 2022

Hi all,

I'm running a Battle of the Books in a few weeks and wanted to get some
tips on how to best track when teams "buzz in."  Last year I had a student
spotter who would look for the first hand up - but, as you can imagine,
that became a source of controversy.  ;-)

How do you run your Battle of the Books buzzing in?  Any other tips or best
practices?  I definitely learned quickly that students needed to wait until
the question was READ to raise their hands!!  :D

Thanks in advance,

Emily

--
Emily Meszaros, MLIS