[aisle] Borrow Copies of King and the Dragonflies during April?

Erin Wyatt ejdwyatt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:17:28 CDT 2022

Hi!
I have a colleague who is planning to do a novel study of *King and the
Dragonflies *by Kacen Callender later this month.
I'm trying to amass copies for her and her students.
I'm working with my public library to ILL copies, but knowing that some of
you might be shifting around your 2022 Caudill Books I wondered if you are
willing to let our school borrow your copies for a few weeks?

If you have some copies you are willing to let me borrow, please contact me
off list - ejdwyatt at gmail.com.
I can do ILL pickup at Cook Memorial Public Library in Libertyville.
Or can make other arrangements to pick up copies.

Thanks much!
Erin Wyatt

--
*Erin Wyatt, Ph.D. (she, her)*
Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University