[aisle] Circulation Report Help

Meyer, Gail GMeyer at tfd215.org
Wed Apr 6 13:33:19 CDT 2022

I don’t think there is in Destiny… I would suggest exporting the report as an excel document and then sorting by publication date, so you can just delete those from the spreadsheet, and then reorganize by call number, title, or whatever works for you. That’s what I’ve done in the past.

Gail Meyer, Librarian
TF South High School
708-585-2197
gmeyer at tfd215.org<mailto:gmeyer at tfd215.org>