[aisle] Circulation Report Help

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Wed Apr 6 15:24:47 CDT 2022

Jennifer,

Would you mind sharing a screen shot of where you see Date Acquired as a
choice? I must be missing it, and that would be a game changer.

Thanks!
-Monica

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 3:06 PM Jennifer Starkman via AISLE <

> I'd build a report. On the first page, you have the choice to add Date
> Acquired. I would choose that, then in the limiter page, limit the date on
> what your report will run. Maybe choose date...greater than....600 days,
> for example.
>

> On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 1:33 PM Meyer, Gail via AISLE <
>
>> I don’t think there is in Destiny… I would suggest exporting the report
>> as an excel document and then sorting by publication date, so you can just
>> delete those from the spreadsheet, and then reorganize by call number,
>> title, or whatever works for you. That’s what I’ve done in the past.
>>

>> Gail Meyer, Librarian
>>
>> TF South High School
>>
>> 708-585-2197
>>
>> gmeyer at tfd215.org

*Ms. Monica Fumarolo*, MSLIS, NBCT
Librarian
*McClure Junior High School*
she/her/hers

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is