[aisle] elementary technology standards

Sara Bell sbell at dunlapcusd.net
Wed Apr 6 19:48:12 CDT 2022

My supervisor was thinking it was IL house bill 2170. I thought there was
another one as well- an older one, but I have not found another standard
besides this one, which seems to compile a million changes.

Some reference links:

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/chicago-politics/hb-2170-whats-included-in-the-new-law-aimed-at-improving-equity-in-illinois-education-system/2458639/

https://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=2170&GAID=15&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=117893&SessionID=108

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 12:39 PM Roxanne Price via AISLE <