[aisle] Networking for West Suburban School Librarians

sia paganis siapaganis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:03:25 CDT 2022

Hi All!

If you are a librarian in the west suburbs of Chicago you may have noticed
that our AISLE chapter has been inactive for a while.

Does anyone want to help revive SLOWS? Or . . .would you just be interested
in attending events? Even if you are not interested we want to hear from
you.

Please fill out this survey yay or nay if you are a school librarian west
of Chicago.

https://forms.gle/hRrQwgYMLbv1AVdR7

Meetings could be virtual or in-person or a mix. We are open to any
suggestions for meeting topics.

Have a great day!

Sia