[aisle] My Library Is... Grant for School Libraries: Deadline in One Week!

Dan Bostrom dan.bostrom at railslibraries.info
Mon Apr 11 11:01:32 CDT 2022

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind everyone that there is one more week to apply for the RAILS My Library Is... Grant for School Libraries<https://www.railslibraries.info/services/my-library-grants>. This is your opportunity to apply for up to $5,000 in funding for projects that emphasize some aspect of marketing, promotion, storytelling, and/or advocacy. Applications are due Monday, April 18, 2022.

Also, at noon today, we are hosting another My Library Is... Grant for School for Libraries: Office Hours event. It's a drop-in time for potential applicants to ask questions and learn more about the grant! Swing by to say hi or just hear other library's ideas. No registration needed, just use the Zoom info on the L2 page<https://librarylearning.org/event/2022-04-11/my-library-grant-school-libraries-office-hours>.

Dan

Dan Bostrom
Member Engagement Manager
Reaching Across Illinois Library System