[aisle] Help! English teacher in need!

Rademacher, Kristen rademacher.kristen at marist.net
Mon Apr 11 12:29:41 CDT 2022

Hi, everyone.
I have an English teacher freaking out because he seems to have misplaced his old copy of Literature Connections Sourcebook for Animal Farm published by McDougal Littell. If anyone has a copy of the actual sourcebook, not the book with related readings but the sourcebook which has all the activities, he will pay pretty much any amount to get a copy back. We have had zero luck with online used book stores, amazon, or new bookstores.

Please let me know if anyone has any ideas on how I can get my hands on this.
Thanks so much!

Kristen Rademacher - she/her (what's this?<https://www.mypronouns.org/>)
Librarian
Director of 1 Book 1 Marist