[aisle] Spending per student

Flaherty, Megan MFlaherty at maercker.org
Wed Apr 13 10:27:50 CDT 2022

Here is the ALA’s statement on budget recommendations: $12-$15/student/year as well as a collection of 20-25 books/student. Our school spends a little less than that but we are looking to increase our budget next year. Hope this helps!
https://www.ala.org/tools/research/librariesmatter/highly-effective-school-libraries-have-common-set-characteristics