[aisle] Highsmith Shelf Labels Wanted

Holtz, Alan C. (BMS) holtzac at vvsd.org
Tue Apr 19 09:09:06 CDT 2022

Good morning,

Ah the joys of budgeting stuff for a few years...

Well, about 5 or 6 years ago, I bought a few label holders for the sides of the shelves. This was an experiment that worked. Well, due to budgeting, I was only able to buy an additional 20 or so each year. Well, this year, I have enough to purchase the final 40 or so. So, you know what that means...

Demco no longer carries the item. I did a quick google search and came back with zippo. So, I figured I reach out to see if anyone has these and want to ditch 'em?
https://www.demco.com/highsmith-reg-end-panel-label-holder

Thanks,
Alan, Librarian serving Brooks Middle School
holtzac at vvsd.org<mailto:holtzac at vvsd.org>

This message is for named person(s) only. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost should mis-transmission occur. If you receive this message in error, delete it (and all copies) and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Valley View Public School District 365U reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to the views of any such entity.  This e-mail has been virus and content scanned by Valley View Public School District 365U.