[aisle] Fwd: A Message from Zachary Stier-Instructor at University of Illinois iSchool

Lyndsey Herring herringl at cusd305.org
Wed Apr 20 10:52:57 CDT 2022

Thanks so much for sharing this, Carolyn!
I am currently in this class with Zach.
He is such a treasure, and I love that he is inviting everyone to
participate in this awesome event.

Lyndsey Herring
Library Aide
*herringl at cusd305.org <herringl at cusd305.org>*
Atwood Hammond Grade School
316 N Illinois
Atwood, IL 61913
(217) 578-2229

*   Armor Up!*

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 9:42 AM Executive Secretary AISLE via AISLE <