[aisle] Math Interventionist

Kristie Cerniglia kcerniglia at district31.net
Thu Apr 21 09:15:41 CDT 2022

Hi!  For those who are interested, we have an incredible interventionist
who is more than willing to talk about how that looks.  Her name is Emily
and her email is emaklin at district31.net

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 8:24 AM Sarah Hemrich via AISLE <

> This is not library related but it's my experience that the librarians are
> "in the know" in most buildings:)
>
> Our middle school is adding a math intervention teacher next year.  Do any
> middle schools have a math intervention teacher that we could contact to
> see how their program is structured?  You can email me directly at
> shemrich at robinsonschools.com.
>
> Thanks!
>
> *Mrs. Hemrich*

Mrs. Kristie Cerniglia
kcerniglia at district31.net
@kcernig1
847-313-4466
LMC Director
Field Middle School

*If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're
right! - Henry Ford*