[aisle] Food in the library?

dsmma at frontiernet.net dsmma at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 22 14:43:30 CDT 2022

When I worked at a middle school, we had the Cocoa Corner.  It was a corner in the library where students could buy a cup of hot chocolate and sit and read.  Food and beverages were allowed in that space only.  I found a large, cheap piece of carpet to put in the area to protect the library carpet.  Kids kept the food and drinks in that area or they were not allowed back.Of course that was a middle school and not high school.
Peggy Burton