[aisle] Parent Resources

Lambe Herman, Colleen cslambeherma at cps.edu
Mon Apr 25 09:46:38 CDT 2022

Hello,

I am looking to start a collection of parenting resources with a focus on
parenting and toddlers.  I am looking for more ideas of what to add to my
order to support a lending library for parents.  I have some ideas of what
I would like to order, but if you have a parent lending library section in
your library can you please let me know any do or don'ts?

(I realized with the pandemic that this type of resource might not have
gotten much love the last two years - but still wanted to ask around.)

Thanks!

Colleen Herman

--
Colleen Lambe Herman (she/her/hers)