[aisle] Bluestem 2023 Resource Creation

Bluestem AISLE bluestem at aisled.org
Thu Apr 28 19:36:47 CDT 2022

The Bluestem Committee is looking for people interested in creating
materials for the 2023 list.  Those materials may include working on things
like curriculum tie-ins, example lesson plans, readalikes, discussion
questions, and battle of the books questions. We are also looking for
people to write public library specific resources.  You will receive up to
6 hours of PDH if you participate, and all work will be due by June 20th.
We are also attempting to have two people work on each book. If you are
interested please fill out this form by Friday, May 6th.
https://forms.gle/KE5tifBwMxyHhDbKA

Thanks,
Elizabeth Elsbree, Bluestem Committee Chair