[aisle] Voting is NOW OPEN!!!! *I NEED YOUR HELP*

Townhouse, Andie atownhouse at cps.edu
Mon Aug 1 08:51:57 CDT 2022

Hi All --
Happy Monday!

Today is officially the start of voting for our school, Roberto Clemente
Community Academy HS, to win the Heart of America grant! *One can vote once
per day for the next ten days. Voting ends on August 10th.* Please share
far and wide within your friends, family, and professional networks, if
possible!

I haven't been able to vote successfully from my phone, but it worked
perfectly on a computer.

Here are the steps:
1. Access the voting link <https://www.heartofamerica.org/voting> from a
computer.

2. Scroll down to our school, nominee #8.

3.  There is a blue button to click on underneath us that says "vote,"
which will prompt you to fill out your name, birthday, and email (to ensure
everyone is voting only once per day)

4. Did you get there okay?  Ignore my tabs. It feels like I'm running a bot
farm over here.

5. THANK YOU!!!

[image: image.png]

Remember, there are only 80 certified librarians left in CPS.  3 school
libraries closed this year (with more on the way?).  Our profession is
dwindling. I will leave you with this: those making these
library closure decisions wouldn't accept this for their own children.
This is why we vote.

[image: Attachment-1 (2).png]