[aisle] VOTING IS OPEN *DAY 2*

Townhouse, Andie atownhouse at cps.edu
Tue Aug 2 12:42:15 CDT 2022

Hi Friends --
Voting
<https://www.heartofamerica.org/voting?fbclid=IwAR3Nv_SxihuVryE10o6ycit7kIKyfemw1z1NAyTx7uKbs5foCscxa3UWtwo>
for the Roberto Clemente HS Library is underway as we are halfway through
Day #2!

[image: Library Contest for Andie Townhouse (1).png]

This awesome flyer was created by Educator Alexander
<https://www.facebook.com/EducatorAlexander?__tn__=-]K*F> who I had the
privilege of learning with this summer. Check out her workshops, PDs, and
consulting services!  I was her student, and she just sent this to me. How
cool is that?

Learn more about our library's story here.
<https://blockclubchicago.org/2022/08/01/help-roberto-clemente-high-school-win-much-needed-library-renovation-through-online-competition/?fbclid=IwAR25OtiEl1QdtiB_G3l5Iaiq-zuGCzPcOGugK6NDLtG0fzfAwLmsKxpYFWE>

Thank you again for voting and for sharing the link amongst your networks.
When librarians think out loud together, magical things happen!

All the best,
Andie

--

Currently Reading: *Ghost Boys *by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Andie Townhouse, M.A., M.L.I.S., Library Director/Pronouns: she / her /
hers / ella/ ona/ 她 /هي
*Roberto Clemente Community Academy*
tel: 773.534.4000 <(773)%20534-4000>
fax: 773.534.4003 <(773)%20534-4003>
@: atownhouse at cps.edu
web:  <http://goog_1333025299/>*www.rccachicago.org
<http://rccachicago.org/>*

*New! Book time for afternoon book talks here!
<http://calendly.com/atownhouse>*

*our school library is:*
[image: Rainbow logo which says: diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming,
safe space for everyone]

*“Libraries are a cornerstone of democracy—where information is free and
equally available to everyone. People tend to take that for granted, and
they don’t realize what is at stake when that is put at risk.” ― Carla
Hayden*