[aisle] Grad Program that accepts transfer credits?

Joan Bessman Taylor joan.taylor at uni.edu
Wed Aug 3 22:28:31 CDT 2022

Are you specifically seeking an ALA-accredited program or would a masters in school librarianship work for your needs?  If you are interested, I would be happy to talk with you about our MA in School Library Studies. If interested let me know day/times that work for you.
Best,
JBT

Joan Bessman Taylor, PhD
Associate Professor