[aisle] Listen in to WBBM Radio, too...

Townhouse, Andie atownhouse at cps.edu
Fri Aug 5 12:57:35 CDT 2022

...listen here
<https://www.audacy.com/wbbm780/news/local/chicago-school-in-the-running-to-grant-to-revive-its-library?fbclid=IwAR1eTWnmng8CqoKRr2MeHUqrGoqGPkXBxQogn8MADF9dDdEwU_O9D9lQusE>for
my interview with Stephen Miller at WBBM (780 am - 105.9 fm) radio!

A wonderful member just reminded me!

Thank you!
Andie

--

Currently Reading: *Ghost Boys *by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Andie Townhouse, M.A., M.L.I.S., Library Director/Pronouns: she / her /
hers / ella/ ona/ 她 /هي
*Roberto Clemente Community Academy*
tel: 773.534.4000 <(773)%20534-4000>
fax: 773.534.4003 <(773)%20534-4003>
@: atownhouse at cps.edu
web:  <http://goog_1333025299/>*www.rccachicago.org
<http://rccachicago.org/>*

[image: Image]

*New! Book time for afternoon book talks here!
<http://calendly.com/atownhouse>*

*our school library is:*
[image: Rainbow logo which says: diverse, inclusive, accepting, welcoming,
safe space for everyone]

*“Libraries are a cornerstone of democracy—where information is free and
equally available to everyone. People tend to take that for granted, and
they don’t realize what is at stake when that is put at risk.” ― Carla
Hayden*