[aisle] Card Catalog

Carolyn Roys crroys at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 14:33:15 CDT 2022

You just made my day! Now I have a place to put all the wine!!!!
Retired ~ Carolyn Roys

On Aug 10, 2022, at 2:22 PM, Kori Wentzloff via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info> wrote:

For future reference, the size of the card catalog drawer is perfect for a bottle of wine.  Clearly not a school use, but for home decoration it cannot be beat!

[https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4z38v2ax9MX1d7l0x9hTQ_vMrwMIerYrxphzoVzCapYb7xgJO_rO8gLdA1mh8Z5JIBX-mdk22Y]
[https://api.accredible.com/v1/frontend/credential_website_embed_image/badge/29305675?key=542b91d2143c484fcc999c4cbd18ec983cea07e9f82c5d2b5f4891a5df16a645][https://api.accredible.com/v1/frontend/credential_website_embed_image/badge/45218382?key=151c9071f44ab70cee1b21c6f00df1ec158f8e3b054168bc0dad38eaa3f1844f]