[aisle] Books for Sale

Stephanie Flott flotts at dwight.k12.il.us
Wed Aug 10 12:48:51 CDT 2022

Our school ordered books last spring for an English teacher who left over
the summer, and the new teacher does not want them.  If anyone is
interested in purchasing books for their schools, please make us an offer.
I can no longer return them, so we are out the money. I have included the
price we paid for the books for reference.  Anything we can get back would
be great!

Sentence Composing for High School by Donald Killgallon

115 copies @ $22.02 each

King Lear (No Fear) by Shakespeare

45 copies @ $5.49 each

Self-Reliance and Other Essays by Ralph Waldo Emerson

45 copies @ $3.99 each

Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway

60 copies @ $11.84 each

Unchartered Territory by Jim Burke

60 copies @ 50.75 each

--
*Stephanie Flott*

Dwight Township High School            Dwight Grade School
801 S. Franklin St.                             801 S. Columbia St.
Dwight, IL 60420                               Dwight, IL 60420
815-584-6293                                    815-584-6239