[aisle] Monarch Journal to share

Lambe Herman, Colleen cslambeherma at cps.edu
Sun Aug 14 16:39:07 CDT 2022

I just wanted to thank everyone for their resources for BlueStem and
Monarch (and menus and more)!

Here is a link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XLbDK5lhls0a7Q0laRfA_boJU8fX6FjjSGeEYeeLinY/copy>
of the journal that I am making for my first to third graders.

I am debating if I have enough time to add the journal prompt / question
for each book before I get copies made.  I have it copied so it is half
size.  I love not having to make copies each week and so on.

In the past I have just written the journal prompt on a marker board with a
word bank and sentence starter.

(If anyone has a journal prompt for the books please let me know.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XLbDK5lhls0a7Q0laRfA_boJU8fX6FjjSGeEYeeLinY/copy

Thanks everyone for sharing your resources and a special thanks to all of
those on the committee!  It is such a wonderful list of books and I can't
wait to read them with my students.

Thanks!

Colleen

--