[aisle] Book Award Nominees

Readers Choice AISLE readerschoice at aisled.org
Mon Aug 15 11:43:26 CDT 2022

This summer, a collaboration of librarians and teachers created resources
for the 2023 Book Award Nominees! I know that you all are anxiously waiting
to get your hands on those resources! We are in the final stages of getting
those ready. In the meantime, don't forget to sign up for the 2023 voting
and as always, we are looking for nominations for the 2024 award year and
volunteers to work on the various award committees.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

readerschoice at aisled.org

Jana Bayne and Nichole Folkman
AISLE Readers' Choice Function Reps