[aisle] Follett Destiny Question

HELEN BIBLER hbibler at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 14:32:43 CDT 2022

I was just lesson planning for my students to remind them how to search books, make holds, and etc and discovered..... even though I have the "Place Holds for Available" option UNCHECKED (and I've never ever had it on) - - students are able to place holds on available items.... this is NOT how we run - we just don't have the staff and space to be pulling holds on available books. Anyone run into this? Is it a glitch? Am I missing something. I could for sure be missing something?? Is it me? Am I the drama?

Helen