[aisle] Job Description for District Librarian

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Mon Aug 22 09:57:05 CDT 2022

I would love to see your district librarian job descriptions, too!  My
email address is: kfisher at district31.net

Thank you !

Search The Card Catalog
<https://district31.follettdestiny.com/common/servlet/logout.do?tm=>

Happily Ever After,
Karrie Fisher
District Librarian

[image: Bitmoji Image]
Winkelman Elementary School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026 *
847-729-5650

Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
847--272-6884

On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 9:19 AM Dawn Scuderi via AISLE <