[aisle] Podcasting

Tasha Squires tsquires at dg58.org
Tue Aug 23 10:59:46 CDT 2022

I use Buzzsprout and they have been great. They do charge I think 10.00 a
month if you want to be able to keep the podcasts past a certain amount of
time (I forget how long) but since COVID, I haven't had to pay because they
have said anyone that had a podcast for education purposes didn't have to
pay.

Here is a link to my booktalk podcast, just so you can see what it looks
like: https://www.buzzsprout.com/229361

Good luck and have fun!!!

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 10:21 AM Dana Rahe via AISLE <

> I am starting a podcast here in the library.  I plan on doing it weekly
> and highlighting both the library and the entire school.  Any
> recommendations as to which podcasting apps or platforms you prefer?
> Thanks for all your input!
>
> --
> Dana Rahe
> Librarian
> Bluffs Schools
> #BluffsSchoolFam
> Monarch Committee Reader
> Bluestem Nominations Committee

Tasha Squires
O'Neill Middle School
School Librarian
tsquires at dg58.org
(630) 719-5815

Author of Library Partnerships: Making Connections Between School and
Public Libraries, 2009, Information Today, Inc.