[aisle] Are there still middle school libraries?

Amanda Weber awebs77 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:38:01 CDT 2022

I'm also a middle school librarian (6-8), and I have kids/classes in the
library every day. I'm still trying to build the library program up from a
bunch of librarian turnover and COVID, but the students and teachers want
to be there! However, I and the other 5 school librarians (K-8) in my
district got pulled last year to cover FMLA teacher leaves. This year, 3 of
us so far have been pulled into classrooms to cover teacher vacancies.

Amanda Weber
Teacher-Librarian, Nathan Hale Middle School (Crestwood, IL)

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 4:16 PM Mitchell Berman via AISLE <