[aisle] bluestem challenge?

Robin Jacob robin.jacob at rondoutsd72.org
Wed Aug 24 16:22:41 CDT 2022

For Bluestem, I do a Google Form for each book. They put their name and answer 3 questions about the book. Then during library, they get a raffle ticket from me for each book they read and survey 'mostly' correctly. If they do at least 4 books (the award requirement to vote), they are invited to a voting celebration party in March during lunch. I do something similar for Caudill. At the end of March, I do a school-wide raffle of books and a few other prizes. I remind them that the more they read, the better their chances for prizes. Some do the minimum 4 and some do as many as they can.

Robin Jacob

Rondout School Librarian

847-362-2021